WORKSHOP LLC | Senior Account & Project Manager
WORKSHOP is a Northeast Minneapolis multi-hyphenate design agency that brings people and brands together in physical and digital spaces. We are seeking a multi-disciplinary Senior Account and Project Manager who can develop and maintain effective internal and external relationships while managing the multiple facets of consumer-facing design projects.
- Act as the primary liaison between our agency and our clients, and maintain excellent business relationships by managing the life cycle of each assigned project.
- Work directly with creative leadership to identify the scope, duration, and resources needed for each project.
- Provide day-to-day project contact for clients and external partners, including: leading meetings to gather and refine project scope, developing and communicating timelines, facilitating client-facing review sessions, and proactively identifying risks and roadblocks.
- Communicate project objectives, and work with internal teams to identify any assets, information, or clarification needed to meet the objectives.
- Synchronize all expectations, feedback, revisions, and project updates between our partners and internal teams.
- Maintain project documentation, including project status trackers, meeting agendas, and meeting notes.
- Attend periodic on-site client or vendor meetings (may require in-town or out-of-town travel).
The key qualifications and skills we’re looking for:
- 6-8 years of industry experience including retail marketing, digital marketing, production, and print preferred.
- Experience working with multi-functional internal teams, including designers, copywriters, strategists, and production managers.
- Ability to manage and execute complex projects in many different stages.
- Ability to work with ambiguity and maintain flexibility as projects shift.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, initiative and accountability.
- A critical thinker who can balance and integrate the big picture with day-to-day, tactical work.
WORKSHOP is committed to fostering an inclusive and equitable work environment. We recruit, employ, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age or veteran status.
How To Apply
Please send a copy of your resume and portfolio link (if applicable) to [email protected]. In your email please briefly introduce yourself and describe why you think this position is a good fit for your skills and interests. If you do not meet all the listed qualifications we encourage you to apply anyway. We are foremost looking for a great team member and want to hear from all interested candidates.