Minnesota United Football Club | Senior Digital Producer
This job post has expired
The Senior Digital Producer is part of the Marketing & Communications department for Minnesota United Football Club (MNUFC), a sports business located in the Twins Cities area of Minnesota and a member of Major League Soccer (MLS), the top tier soccer league in North America.
This position will sit within the digital arm of the Marketing-Communications department, reporting to the Senior Director of Digital Media and working closely with members of the graphic design, video production, copywriting and marketing teams to create best-in-class digital content and experiences across MNUFC.com and the MNUFC app.
The Senior Digital Producer will serve as the organization’s master of all things MNUFC.com and MNUFC app. They’ll become a wizard of the backend CMS for both the website and app, learning to build elegant webpages, design best-in-class user experiences, map out long-range enhancements and more. Working in collaboration with a small team of digital content creators, this role will oversee both the daily upkeep and the long-range planning required to make MNUFC.com and the MNUFC app world-class digital content hubs. This is a full-time role based in Golden Valley, MN.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Serve as the primary owner of MNUFC.com and the MNUFC app
- Become a master of the backend CMS for both MNUFC.com and the MNUFC app
- Use your experience in site design and UX strategy to design excellent digital experiences, while working within the constraints of the existing backend infrastructure
- Collaborate with external development partners at MLS (website) and Yinzcam (app) to ensure daily upkeep, troubleshoot technical issues, and design, develop and QA long-term enhancements
- Regularly analyze digital performance metrics, using data to provide recommendations about site design, content optimization, inventory valuation and more
- Collaborate with stakeholders throughout the organization to support key business objectives through the design of elegant, intuitive digital experiences
- Continually look for opportunities to improve the dot com and app experience, pursuing new features, technologies, and opportunities for growth and monetization
- Manage multiple simultaneous projects, prioritizing requests, communicating project status, and balancing workloads across several key initiatives
You might be right for this role if you:
- Have at least 5 years experience in a digital marketing role, preferably with a background in UX design, front-end development and/or site design
- Have a strong point of view about what makes for a great user experience across digital platforms
- Have experience building wireframes, user journeys, site taxonomies and other UX principles
- Have experience working with website and/or app CMS platforms
- Note that a background in coding and/or backend site development is not required for this role, as the club works with external partners for development of the website and app … though it’s not like a coding background would be a bad thing
- Have a basic level of proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Have experience pulling and analyzing digital performance metrics, and making strategic recommendations based on trends
- Are excited about the prospect of working in a fast, nimble organization with a high degree of public visibility, a range of internal stakeholders, and a busy workload that is closely tied to the team schedule
- Want to push the boundaries and do big, awesome things on MNUFC.com and the MNUFC app
MNUFC is a professional soccer club playing in Major League Soccer (MLS), the top tier of soccer in North America, and which operates under the oversight of the U.S. Soccer Federation, a member of FIFA. The Club is headquartered in Golden Valley, MN. Soccer operations are located at the MNUFC Training Center in Blaine, MN, and the team plays its home matches at Allianz Field in St. Paul, MN.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.