Clarity Coverdale Fury | Brand Development/New Business Intern
This job post has expired
Are you a recent college grad looking to pursue a career in advertising? Are you interested in account management, strategy, project management or media, but don’t know where to start?
CCF, a full-service marketing and advertising agency located in downtown Minneapolis, is on a search for a bright, bold and curious mind for a full-time internship running from November through May 2019. Join us to experience the inner workings of an advertising agency first-hand. Receive hands-on experience with brand management for existing clients and assist with new business efforts, plus gain exposure to media, creative, production and more.
• Do you love working in collaborative teams to bring ideas to life?
• Are you interested in learning more about how market research is used to inform the creative process?
• Or seeing how different types of projects are managed behind the scenes?
• Do you want to surround yourself with smart, passionate people who produce quality work?
• Are you a pro at answering phones, greeting people, making coffee and sniffing out the best donuts in Minneapolis?
If so, we’d love to meet.
• Managing our front desk, where you’ll be the face of the agency with one other full time intern
• Assisting account teams and project managers in planning and executing advertising campaigns for existing clients
• Helping with primary and secondary research projects to aid in the development of campaign strategies and new business proposals
• Supporting the agency’s self-promotion efforts by helping with social media content, press releases, etc.
• Coordinating internal and client meetings and events
• Preparing presentations and assorted staff support activities
Let us help you discover where your passions lie to set a course for future success in the industry!
Please submit your resume and email cover letter by October 31, 2018 to:Cristen Ostrom, [email protected].
*This is a full time position best suited for graduated students. If you are graduating December 2018, please apply. We are open to a part time work schedule for Nov/Dec!