VantagePoint Marketing | Assistant Project Manager
This job post has expired
The Assistant Project Manager will be responsible for assisting with client projects and deliverables, client communications, and other duties as assigned by the Project Manager.
• Liaising with project stakeholders concerning project details and deliverables
• Helping make sure internal team members understand project timelines
• Helping clients stay aware of project timelines, and having conversations (over email or phone) when timelines change.
• Answer all incoming calls and direct as necessary
• Manage client email inbox, ensuring communications receive timely response
• Assisting in the planning and implementation of projects
• Helping to coordinate and manage project tasks and deliverables
• Tracking and reporting project progress
• Learning about and becoming better with repetitive WordPress tasks
• Help facilitate special or seasonal projects as directed by the Project Manager
General Assistance / Team Support
• Conducting administrative duties, such as setting up meetings
• Performing other duties assigned by the Project Manager in an orderly and efficient manner
• Participate in team meetings and projects, to include developing departmental goals, procedures and systems.
• Participates in other departmental, and company meetings as necessary.
• Other duties, projects and reports as needed
Physical Requirements & Work Environment:
• Majority of time will be spent in an office environment with prolonged sitting at a desk/table, using a computer and using a telephone for prolonged periods.
• Occasional pushing, pulling and lifting objects up to 20 lbs.
• Hear normal sounds with some background noises.
• Other requirements will be established as needed
Work Experience and Abilities Requirements:
• 1+ year in project management or administrative assistance
• Familiarity with Google Work/Suite
• Knowledge of WordPress preferred
• Knowledge of MS Office
• Strong eye for design and analytical skills
• Excellent written and oral communication
• Organized, detail oriented and ability to concentrate on fine detail with interruptions
• Self-motivated and able to meet appropriate deadlines
• Demonstrate the ability to solve tactical problems, interpret, resolve problems and issues using a variety of written and oral instructions or guides.
Education, Certification or Other Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field or comparable experience