soona | copywriter
This job post has expired
about the copywriter role:
soona is seeking a strong self-starting wordsmith with ridiculous discipline. we figure you love what you do and shooting words out of your fingers comes standard with your brilliant brain. the copywriter position will work closely with the brand and design team writing for the website, email, performance marketing, collateral and other messaging projects all while elevating our brand tone and voice. this role will be a champion of our mission and help craft an experience that can educate, inspire and delight our customers.
this is a full time position that will report directly to the brand and design manager.
soona makes it possible for brands to create professional photo and video starting at $39. our studios give customers a playground for creating their content and our online platform makes it possible for any product company in the world to experience a remote shoot. we are creating a fast casual content revolution!
soona is currently supporting a remote work environment for this role; however, we are currently looking to hire in these states only: Colorado, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York or Texas with requirements to be able to work in mst or cst time zones. for flex hybrid work environments, we also have office spaces in Denver, Colorado + Minneapolis, Minnesota, if that’s your thing.
an ideal candidate can:
- create and edit original copy that is thoughtful and aligns with soona’s brand messaging
- concept and develop writing focused on digital channels and assets included: landing pages, digital media, web content, product copy, email, etc
- understand the needs associated with a project/business objective and the target audience
- adopt brand voice and write within the tone of our brand
- strategize and collaborate across teams to generate copy that aligns across platforms
- receive feedback from internal and external team members with grace
- quickly grasp concepts and turn them into digestible bits of scrumptious content
- drive creativity and innovative copy solutions while maintaining technically sound execution
has experience in:
- 2-5 years in a creative in-house or agency environment
- strong understanding of UX principles and how they relate to copy
- familiarity with SEO writing
- highly organized and detail oriented; able to balance multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- collaborating with cross-functional teams to brainstorm, develop and execute campaigns
being creative, resourceful, flexible, and curious
- strong communication, research, and typing skills
- maintaining creative quality while supporting rapid growth
- taking a high degree of ownership in your work
we can offer:
- strong starting salary: $60,000 - $70,000
- benefits & perks + unlimited pto + intentional culture
- really badass headshots
- share their favorite twitter or instagram feed in their cover letter
- share examples of copy that demonstrates a track record of success and that they’re not a robot
- be able to write without commas or capitals. no. seriously.