Riley | Accounting Manager
Accounting Manager at Riley
We’re creative people making brighter futures for our partners. We have an opportunity for an experienced Accounting Manager who is already working for a creative agency and wanting to take the next step to grow their career.
Reporting to the COO, you will be assisting and managing all aspects of accounting and financial management with direct exposure of handling accounts receivable, billing, accounts payable, management reporting, budgeting, variance analysis, payroll processing and preparation of monthly and annual profit & loss and balance sheet.
As an experienced Finance and Accounting Professional you should have excellent technical skills and be able to meet deadlines and deliver accurate work on time.
• Responsible for day-to-day accounting operations.
• Attains the timely recording of all transactions and the preparation of financial reports.
• Handles daily accounts receivable, client billing, accounts payable and monthly payroll processing.
• Analyzes financial information to provide strategic recommendations and solutions to business and financial problems.
• Compiles, analyzes, and reconciles financial information to help prepare monthly and annual profit & loss statement and balance sheet.
• Reviews revenue and expenses to ensure they are recorded properly.
• Reconciles credit card statements, expense reports and other various accounts.
• Go to person for agency software.
• Ability to communicate effectively to people at all levels.
• Great attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
• Relevant degree in accounting or finance.
• Knowledge of Advantage or Workamajig software a plus.
• Demonstrates excellent team skills, positive attitude, and high ethical standards
Hybrid (Monday and Fridays are remote, Tuesdays – Thursday are in the office)
How To Apply
Please submit resumes to [email protected]