Riley Hayes Advertising, Inc. | Project Lead
This job post has expired
ABOUT THE TEAM
We’re an agile team of thinkers and doers who believe that the intersection of storytelling and systems thinking is where we can make a big difference for our clients. Our team takes pride in first-class client service, meaningful collaboration, extraordinary organization and our part in making persuasive creative work.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are looking for a Project Lead to work on a busy, fast-moving account. Must be a type A thinker-doer, with personality and a middle name of “Positivity.” Using your strong organizational skills, you will be responsible for carrying out projects with consistently flawless execution, and a smile. You will work collaboratively and communicate clearly to keep the client team engaged and delighted, and the internal team inspired and on task, all while operating within the agency process smoothly and efficiently.
● Primary day-to-day point of contact for the client and internal teams
● Manage a large volume of work while thriving in a fast-paced environment
● Open jobs, develop timelines, assist with estimates, statements of work and production briefs
● Be a rockstar at problem solving - ready to pivot at a moment’s notice
● Ensure that agency work meets or exceeds client’s and agency’s quality standards, is presented in a professional manner, and is delivered in a timely fashion, within the client’s budget
● Seamlessly provide the right information to the right people at the right time
● Constantly maintain a source of truth: written records of all directions, scope of work documents, recommendations, meetings, client decisions and approvals
● Be a good listener and communicator to clients, internal teams and vendors, as well as be a true collaborator
So far, you’ve built a career on being fearless in the face of the unfamiliar. You’ve overcome obstacles by
seeking out the unseen, trying what hasn’t been tried. You’ve managed fast-paced, high-quality projects
and had fun along the way. You’re a people person, a proven go-to for your clients and team. You’re a
concise communicator and a passionate collaborator. You never follow blindly, but you always follow
through. You’re a teammate. You’re a leader.
● 3-5 years of account or client-facing project management experience
● Digital experience (preferred)
Show us what you’ve got! Complete and submit our online application, including your résumé. We’ll get
back to you about setting up a face-to-face