Minneapolis Marketing Company | Social Media Coordinator
This job post has expired
A Minneapolis Marketing Agency is looking for a Social Media Coordinator.
We are looking for a talented Social Media Coordinator to create and maintain a strong online presence for our clients and our company. If you are a tech-savvy professional with an interest in communicating with clients through online channels, we would love for you to join our team.
What are the qualifications for this position?
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Marketing, Business, or Communication)
- Expertise in use of multiple social media platforms, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat. Bonus points if you have experience with AdWords and/or YouTube.
- Experience in campaign management for Facebook and Twitter (bonus points for LinkedIn, AdWords, YouTube or another cool platform the youths use)
What makes an A Player?
- Superior communication skills, both internal and client-facing
- Strong interest in technology or digital marketing
- Presentation skills
- Creative thinking while staying in brand
- Strong writing skills—matching each account’s voice, tone, and presence
- Project managing and balancing guru—you get energy from having multiple things on your plate
- Motivated by results/data
- Excellent organizational, presentation, and communication skills
What are my responsibilities?
- Finger on the pulse of all things social, be an expert able to provide best practice recommendations, and identify opportunities for improvement
- Manage content calendars for each client including ideation/strategy, outlining content, drafting post copy, and scheduling
- Daily community management on all social platforms—monitoring and engaging with target audiences
- Launch and manage social campaigns
- Research audience preferences, identify trends and provide actionable conclusions
- Copywriting: write copy for clients’ ads, social posts, blogs, and other forms of advertising. Plus, revise, edit, and proofread content as needed or directed by client
- Assist with photography for our agency and our clients
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers
- Obtain AdWords & HubSpot Certifications
Why choose us?
This marketing agency is a collaboration of creative minds, hard workers, and unique personalities. We are independent workers and you will be expected to complete your work in a timely manner all while being flexible in the process. If you are dedicated and passionate about social media, we want to help you develop even further.
We can’t wait to hear from you!