Folklore | User Experience Designer
UX Designers at Folklore, are naturally adaptive and agile as well as passionate about UX and the value it creates. They create user experiences that can be mapped directly to the business and user requirements of the project as well as clearly communicate the UX strategy. They collaborate with multidisciplinary teams and across a wide variety of channels and devices to create innovate experiences for clients.
One of the key aspects of your role is a thorough understanding of the right balance between business, design and our customers and serving the brand’s purpose, business missions and customer needs.
Above all, you see every opportunity to work collaboratively, but decisively, and get excited about moving effectively and efficiently towards a common goal that may just redefine the digital space.
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years of applicable design experience
- A love for the digital space - practices, procedures and technologies.
- The ability to lead the design of large and complex systems of interactions
- Work with team members to develop streamlined UX processes and improve agency deliverables to set new standards.
- A desire to work in a multi-tasking, fast-paced environment—we’re talking lightning-fast
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a collaborative team
- Comfort and ability to present your work
- An understanding of front-end development process and the technologies they use
- Willingness to jet-set across the country…or the world
- Self-starter that can take direction and move decisively forward but know when to ask for clarity or seek perspective
- Product and system design experience would be a bonus
You’ll fit in if you:
- Have exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Have a compelling portfolio of work and process
- Foster progressive and limitless thinking
- Collaborate closely with your project teams and clients to create design solutions
- Work closely with development teams to ensure ideas can be brought to life
- Can manage and deliver across multiple projects
Folklore is a digital experience company that specializes in creating websites, apps, and digital products from end-to-end.
How To Apply
If all of this has seems up your alley, tell us more about yourself at [email protected]