catchfire | Graphic Designer
catchfire is a Minneapolis-based ad agency. Whether it be print, web, mobile, video or animation we do our best on every project.
As a Graphic Designer, you'll be expected to actively contribute to the conception of original solutions and create polished deliverables whether working solo or under the guidance of a senior creative.
You’ll be expected to:
• Have 2–5 years of agency experience and a BA in design, graphic arts or related field
• Consistently create designs that are on strategy and reflect the brand’s personality
• Design in a wide variety of styles
• Adhere to budget and time constraints
• Have well-developed typography skills
• Be proficient with Mac OSX and Adobe Creative Cloud
• Maintain highly organized server and document files
• Articulate rationale behind design ideas
• Address feedback respectfully
• Handle many projects on a deadline (with a smile)
• Interactive design and video experience is a plus, including familiarity with Final Cut Studio and/or After Effects
How To Apply
Please email your cover letter, resume and at least 5 work samples in PDF format (or portfolio website) to [email protected] and add “Graphic Designer” to the subject line. No phone calls, please.