STONE | Copywriter
This job post has expired
As a copywriter at Stone, you’ll have the opportunity to work on several well-known, national brands and emerging startups. Your primary focus will be concepting and writing for content and brands that’s rooted in creative strategy and leverages different channels. You will also have the opportunity to pitch-in on copy projects across the studio, from naming to brand strategy to building brand voice guidelines. We value strategic thinking, a “yes, and…” collaborative spirit, fresh ideas and solid writing chops.
● Collaborate with art directors, designers, and multiple brand teams to generate ideas for branded content and digital activations
● Follow through with on-point copy that builds brand equity and genuinely connects with each brand’s audience.
● Help shape creative strategy and build on established brand voice guidelines for our partner brands
● Solid grasp of social media and digital platforms with best practices
● Research and draw insights from the product category and competitive landscape
● Understand the nuance of brand voice and write confidently in multiple brand voices
● Take feedback and suggestions in the spirit of continually improving the work
● 4-year College Degree
● 2-5 years Copywriting experience at an agency or in-house team
● Portfolio of writing projects demonstrating strategic thinking and problem solving
● Strong communication and presentation skills
● Demonstrated ability to produce ideas and finished copy that aligns with strategy
● Be good to work with: Have personal integrity and high standards.
Compensations and Perks:
o Competitive salary and bonus opportunity, based on experience (70K-85K)
o Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
o Generous Paid-Time-Off policy in addition to all major holidays
o Paid week off between Christmas and New Year’s annually
o Hybrid work environment
o Relocation package available
This role is based in-person at our headquarters in Golden, Colorado