BBDO MW | Art Director
This job post has expired
BBDO MW is a boutique creative shop within the world’s most creatively awarded agency network. We operate with all the benefits of a mid-sized agency that is invested in breakthrough creative with the ability to tap the resources of the global BBDO network to bring our ideas to life. With insight and imagination, we work to solve problems with creativity every day.
We love advertising and have an almost obsessive passion for great work paired with finely crafted design. We want to see that same drive in you. If you’re excited by the chance to shake up categories and rethink brands then you’ll fit right in here. We’re looking for a candidate that’s willing to work hard and push to set new bars in creative excellence.
As a boutique shop, we love giving our creatives the freedom to work in an entrepreneurial fashion with the ability to have greater ownership over their creative vision. The Art Director will have a chance to work across our brand portfolio along with being challenged on new business opportunities. They’ll be charged with concept, pitching, refining, and making the work. The Art Director reports to the Creative Director.
• 2-4+ years of art directing/design experience in an agency setting
• Creative portfolio demonstrating category shifting work
• Examples of integrated campaign work
• A penchant for finely crafted design
• A passion and excitement for partnering on creative work
• A handful of positive career references
• Concepting with a Copywriter to solve creative briefs
• Creating mocks, decks, and deliverables with the Adobe Creative Suite
• Presenting ideas effectively to internal teams and clients
• Partnering with internal teams and external vendors to bring work to life
• Ability to leverage foundational design skills for layouts
• Help us win creative awards while building your book