PLDG | Project Manager (hybrid)
This job post has expired
Organized. Collaborative. Meticulous. Sound like you? Come join PLDG’s growing team! We’re looking for a Project Manager who’s ready to play a key role in an exciting creative environment. You’ll be a good fit if you have strong communication skills, love directing the details, and are energized by a fluid pace. As someone who’s passionate about process, you’ll be the driving force behind our delivery of exceptional client work.
Start date: ASAP. This rare full-time opening will fill quickly!
• Maintain daily communication with clients
• Act as a liaison between clients and internal staff
• Attend kickoff meetings and create project estimates
• Provide schedule, project status, and budget updates
• Manage client revisions and deadlines within approved budget
• Respond to new client requests and create job tickets
• Ensure creative work adheres to client brand standards
• Upload files and update information in project management systems
• Secure assets from clients or other outside sources
• Create purchase orders for external vendors
• Facilitate handoffs between vendors and agency
• Two (2) years of agency project management experience (not a senior-level position)
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong problem-solving skills and consistent attention to detail
• Able to quickly absorb information to learn new processes and workflow
• Motivated to continually expand skill set and industry knowledge
• Able to calmly multitask and juggle shifting priorities
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PPT, and Outlook
• Experience with Workfront, Robohead, Monday (preferred)
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, graphic design file types, and industry terminology (preferred)
PLDG is a strategic design agency that brings powerful ideas to life. Our versatile and talented team has a strong history of delivering award-winning results. Come invent with us on the historic Mississippi riverfront in Northeast Minneapolis, voted Best Arts District in America. Our specialties include strategy, content, brand identity, and design for digital and print communications, motion, and experiential. PLDG contributes generously to community nonprofits. We are a longstanding member of AIGA, the professional association for design. More than 60% of the PLDG team has worked here for more than eight years, with 40% having worked here for 14+ years! Learn more at pldg.com.
Enjoy Excellent Benefits
• Compensation: Excellent; competitive with industry standard and commensurate with experience.
• Working location: Local MN applicants only. Hybrid/remote to be determined following completion of onboarding.
• Fringe benefits, insurance: Health (70%employee, 50% family), dental (100% employee, 50% family), long-term disability, vision, life insurance, flexible spending program, and 401(k) plan.
• PTO and paid closures: In addition to PTO and vacation, PLDG is closed the last week of the year, which is paid after a one-year tenure.
• Summer hours: We log off after 1 p.m. on Fridays (Memorial Day through Labor Day).
• Flexibility and balanced work life to fit your “whole” life.