catchfire | Motion Designer / Editor
catchfire is a Minneapolis-based ad agency. Whether it be print, web, mobile, video or motion graphics we believe in functional creative work. Every decision we make should align with the goals of the project within the brand identity.
We’re looking for someone with a core skill set of motion graphics design and video editing. Final applications include ads, explainer, brand videos and other web-based content.
We’re specifically looking for an After Effects skill set but 3D experience is a plus. Experience with and desire to assist on video shoots is also a plus. catchfire is working on a remote basis for the foreseeable future. Opportunities available for contract or full-time.
You’ll be expected to:
• Be highly skilled with Mac OSX, After Effects and Premiere
• Be familiar with a Premiere / After Effects round trip workflow
• Be passionate about motion design and video editing with the desire to push the limits of the norm
• Maintain a love for anything digital with a fond appreciation for good work, craftsmanship and quality
• Contribute to the conception of original solutions and create polished deliverables
• Consistently create projects that are on strategy and reflect the brand’s personality
• Address feedback respectfully
• Work both independently and as part of a team
• Assist in visual design for use in motion projects
• Have the ability to handle many projects on a deadline
• Create and maintain highly organized server and document files
How To Apply
Qualified candidates please email your resume and link to an online portfolio to [email protected] and add “Motion Designer / Editor” to the subject line. No phone calls.