Little & Co. | Designer
This job post has expired
Little is in search for our newest Designer!
We’re on the hunt for someone with loads of design vision and motivation. Must think creatively and strategically, aiming to build brands from the inside out. Provides answers to our clients: their needs, their requests, their feedback. Must be hungry for creative innovation and collaboration and have a proven record in design.
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, fine arts, or an equivalent
• 4 to 6 years in an idea-driven design role; agency experience preferred
• Demonstrated ability to both conceptualize and design solutions that meet or exceed client expectations
• A natural at developing and presenting creative solutions that inspire and drive
• Collaborative, at all levels—design, account management, production and project management are all equal parts in our success here
• A match for our clients; familiar with working on big brands
• A proven track record of providing exceptional design
• A whiz with design applications, such as Adobe Creative Suite and Keynote
Little is a collection of 30-some people, all of the kicking ass and taking names variety, who come to work every day to collaborate, solve problems and have fun. Together, we produce powerful and award-winning work that redefines the power of design for our clients. In our small company, every person makes a huge impact…that’s why we are thoughtful about finding creative, open-minded people who will add to our culture.
This position includes fabulous perks such as a highly creative workplace and atmosphere, a competitive salary, and generous benefits.
Little provides Equal Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment in accordance with all applicable Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action laws, directives and regulations of Federal, State and Local governing bodies or agencies thereof.