Sukle Advertising | Account Manager/Senior Account Manager
This job post has expired
ACCOUNT MANAGER/SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
Sukle is a creative-driven agency that helps clients solve some of their most interesting problems. We believe that effective work is based on sound insights and strategies, combined with beautifully executed creative ideas that are smart, simple, and impactful.
We give our clients a voice and a purpose. Located across the country and in our backyard, our clients work in diverse industries: water conservation, health technology, connecting youth to the outdoors, food and beverage, and more. We help our clients make people’s lives more interesting, more beautiful, and more functional.
We’re looking for an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager who has the organizational and personal skills to manage multiple projects for a mix of clients. The successful candidate will be highly organized, detail oriented, outgoing, optimistic, proactive, and driven. And they will believe that great marketing has the power to do good in the world.
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously from start to finish, both internally with teammates and externally with clients
• Develop and adhere to budgets, schedules, and deadlines, and be meticulous in every detail
• Support an Account Lead with various work such as scheduling, meeting preparation, status reports, research, planning, proofreading, etc.
• Establish and maintain positive relationships and communication with both clients and teammates
• Become an expert at diagnosing problems (or opportunities) and offering sound advice to clients and teammates
• Gain a thorough understanding of client’s business and industry
• Stay current with and demonstrate knowledge of advertising and marketing practices and trends
• Drive internal teams to produce cutting edge work
• Take ownership of and pride in the creative work you are helping to produce
• Champion the agency with internal and external audiences
• Detail-oriented, organized, and accountable
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects for multiple clients
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent time-management and multi-tasking abilities
• Understanding of agency workflow and creative process
• Proficiency using project management software, ideally Workamajig
• Thorough understanding of marketing and advertising principles
• A proactive, optimistic, curious outlook
Education & Experience Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 3-5+ years account experience in a marketing agency required
• Proficient in Microsoft 365, Keynote and Google Workspace
• Experience working with Workamajig is a strong plus
Salary Range: $55k - $70k+
Benefits: Hybrid-work environment, 401k with matching, 100% paid health insurance for full-time employees, bonuses and profit sharing are a few of the benefits
Sukle is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, or disability. You be you. And that will make our work and agency the best it can be.