Linnihan Foy Advertising | Vice President/Account Director
This job post has expired
Linnihan Foy is seeking a Vice President/Account Director who can 1) develop and maintain relationships, 2) act as a strategic leader for clients and agency teams. The role requires a demonstrated ability to align agency services to achieve clients’ marketing and business goals.
Marketing Strategy and Planning
• Identify client business goals.
• Analyze competitive landscape to identify risks, opportunities, positioning.
• Develop a plan in conjunction with client to achieve identified business objectives.
• Provide strategic counsel and build relationships with executives at client teams.
• Offer insights based on marketing and industry expertise that support the clients’ business goals
• Manage book of business to maintain or grow accounts and deliver work profitably.
• Forecast revenue and work with client base
• Identify growth opportunities within existing client base.
• Develop and negotiate plans to clearly outline expected deliverables and payment schedule.
• Oversee the work of account executives and accounts teams to ensure they are maximizing value for the client and the agency.
• Identify and reach out to prospective clients who fit our agency’s experience, capabilities and culture
• Leverage relationships to generate business opportunities
• Lead internal teams to pitch our services to new prospects.
Education & Experience
• B.S. in business, marketing, journalism, communications and/or related field is required.
• 10 - 15 years of experience in advertising or public relations agency, marketing, communications, management consulting or similar field.
• 5+ years of heavy equipment, on-road or off-road OEM marketing experience or similar B2B marketing background preferred
• Proven track record of cultivating and growing client relationships.
• 5+ years of experience leading an account service or cross-functional team.
Linnihan Foy is a top 20 advertising and public relations agency located in Northeast, Minneapolis. We offer a competitive salary based on experience, large contemporary offices, a friendly atmosphere and potential for growth.