By the minneapolis egotist / /
LoveMplsParks is once again recruiting prospective artists, designers, and illustrators for its 4th annual Posters for Parks show—a joint effort of LoveMplsParks.org and People for Parks. The show, featuring posters inspired by Minneapolis parks, will take place on Saturday, September 28, at Royal Foundry Craft Spirits just north of downtown Minneapolis.
If you’re interested in participating, just complete this form. The Call for Artists will close on Friday, June 21. The final artist roster will be announced soon after.
- 50% of all sales will be donated to People for Parks; 50% will go to the artist.
- Artists are responsible for printing their own posters.
- Artists selected for the show will be asked to produce one original poster design and provide at least 30 copies, plus two display proofs.
- Posters may be produced using screen-printing, letterpress, woodcut, or any other printmaking method.
- All posters will be priced at $40.
- Unsold prints will be returned to the artist.
So you know what you’re up against, here’s a link to galleries from previous shows.