By the minneapolis egotist / /
Solving an escape room and traveling to enjoy a vacation in Belize have one thing in common: People always want to do both as easily as possible.
To show how a thrilling adventure or a relaxing getaway in Belize is easier than ever before, the ICF Next recently created a pop-up escape room for the Belize Tourism Board in Los Angeles that came with a twist: solving it was ridiculously easy. Hundreds of people entered (and solved) the escape room within a matter of minutes for the chance to win a prize package that included round-trip airfare and accommodations for a four-night stay in Belize for two.
A video from the world’s easiest escape room is now available on the Belize Tourism Board’s YouTube account.
“The ever-increasing availability of nonstop flights to Belize means travelers across America can find themselves in our country within a few hours after their initial departure, leaving more time for one-of-a-kind experiences,” said Karen Bevans, Director of Tourism, Belize Tourism Board. “We are proud to have so many great airline partners operating nonstop service, and we hope to add even more routes in the future.”
At present, nonstop service to Philip S. W. Goldson International Airport (BZE) in Belize City is offered from 14 airports in the U.S. and Canada, including:
- Calgary International Airport (YYC) via WestJet Airlines
- Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD) via United Airlines
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT) via American Airlines
- Dallas-Ft. Worth International Airport (DFW) via American Airlines
- Denver International Airport (DIA) via Southwest Airlines
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) via Southwest Airlines
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) via Delta Airlines
- Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) via United Airlines
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) via Delta Airlines and American Airlines
- Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport (MSP) via Sun Country Airlines
- Miami International Airport (MIA) via American Airlines
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) via United Airlines
- Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ) via WestJet Airlines and Air Canada
- William P. Hobby Airport (HOU) via Southwest Airlines
The BTB also is giving away an additional trip including airfare and four-night hotel stay for two. U.S. travelers can enter to win the trip by visiting and filling out an online form and find official rules at travelbelize.org/escaperoom.
ICF Next worked with Street Factory Media to produce the escape room experience.