Anytime Fitness | Social Media Intern
This job post has expired
At Anytime Fitness, we make healthy happen.
Anytime Fitness is looking to hire a driven and curious Social Media Intern to join our digital marketing team. Our ideal candidate is someone who is passionate and interested in social media and learning more about a career in digital marketing.
Internship responsibilities include:
-Monitoring all social platforms for mentions of Anytime Fitness that impact social campaigns, reputation and company initiatives.
- Responding to social inquires on all Anytime Fitness social channels (social customer service).
- Supporting franchisees with social media related questions or needs.
- Researching various aspects of social media to help achieve business objectives including: competitors, content trends, channel updates, etc.
-Participation in social content brainstorms and researching social media content.
- Contribute to the overall success of the marketing team.
What we'd expect from you:
- Strong understanding of various social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat) including their uses and capabilities.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills.
- Desire to learn and gain hands-on experience.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and tasks.
- Excellent work ethic and positive attitude.
-Solid team player while also being a strong individual contributor.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Prior internship experience a plus.
- 3.0 or above GPA
- Currently a junior or senior enrolled in a marketing/communications-focused bachelor’s program at a college or university.
- Ability to work 15-20 hours/week (flexible based on class schedule). Full-time availability in the summer/breaks.