Brandpoint | SEO Strategist
This job post has expired
The SEO Strategist plans, coordinates and implements SEO strategies for clients, as well as reports and optimizes on those strategies. This role works directly with clients, and also works collaboratively with the entire content marketing team to build marketing plans to drive client goals.
- Develop plans for clients’ SEO strategies, including defining requirements, tasks and resources required for success.
- Perform work necessary to build SEO strategies, including keyword research, analysis and recommendations related to website and webpage structure, as well as optimization of existing content.
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals.
- Manage and execute implementation of SEO strategy.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings.
- Monitor and evaluate clients’ digital ecosystems from a content analysis lens, including web analytics and social channels, in order to develop, optimize and recommend SEO strategies.
- Analyze results, report on outcomes and draw insights to use in optimization of SEO strategies.
- Communicate to clients, team and management on strategy/project development, timelines and results.
- Collaborate on client strategy for digital marketing and goal definition for success.
- Keep abreast of SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
- Passion for SEO and digital marketing.
- Ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems.
- Ability to work collaboratively and professionally with clients.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, creative environment.
- Excellent self-motivation, as well as analytical, organizational and time management skills.