PLDG | Senior Project Manager
This job post has expired
NEW: Senior Project Manager
Organized. Collaborative. Meticulous? If this is you, come join our growing team at PLDG! We’re looking for a Senior Project Manager who loves working with creative teams in a workplace that values individual growth and wellbeing. This position offers a balance of autonomy and collaboration. You will be a good fit if you have high standards and strong communication skills, love directing the details, and are energized by a fluid pace and work environment. Our team culture values integrity, accuracy, high quality, a strong work ethic and collaboration.
The Senior Project Manager is a client-facing liaison between the client and creative teams. You will work alongside a Senior Account Director to participate in strategic, creative and project management briefings. You’ll track workflow and deliverables, do estimating and manage logistics for kick-offs. You’ll also monitor project changes in scope, schedule and budget, and consistently ensure high-quality solutions. Here, you will work directly with clients, Senior Account Directors, the President and creative teams to develop and maintain detailed project plans. You will report to both the Senior Account Director and President.
Skills and requirements
• Five (5) years of agency brand project management in marketing and communications.
• Agency work that includes B2B Fortune 500s as well as a variety of clients and industries is a must.
• Outgoing and diplomatic; able to work well with different personalities.
• Highly organized and able to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
• Vendor management experience.
• Excellent follow-through; good problem-solver.
• Ability to stay calm and focused under pressure.
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to multitask and work well under deadlines.
• Strong working knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel and PPT.
• Working knowledge of Workfront is a huge plus.
• Familiarity with InDesign and Adobe CS.
• General working knowledge of image file extensions and when to use them.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
PLDG is a strategic design agency that brings powerful ideas to life. Our versatile and talented team has a strong history of delivering award-winning results. Come invent with us on the historic Mississippi riverfront in Northeast Minneapolis, voted Best Arts District in America. Our specialties include strategy, content, brand identity and design for digital and print communications, motion and experiential. PLDG contributes generously to community nonprofits. We are a longstanding member of AIGA, the professional association for design. More than 60% of the PLDG team has worked here for more than eight years, with 40% having worked here for 14+ years! Learn more at pldg.com.
Start date: ASAP. This rare opening will fill quickly!
Compensation: Commensurate with experience. This is a full-time position.
Enjoy excellent benefits
• Compensation: Excellent; competitive with industry standard.
• Hybrid working location plan: Our team is working at home most of the time for now.
• Fringe benefits, insurance: Health (70%employee, 50% family), dental (100% employee, 50% family), long-term disability, vision, life insurance, flexible spending program and 401(k) plan.
• PTO and paid closures: In addition to PTO and vacation, PLDG is closed the last week of the year, which is paid after a one-year tenure.
• Summer hours: We log off after 1 p.m. on Fridays (Memorial Day through Labor Day).
• Flexibility and balanced work life to fit your “whole” life.
We look forward to hearing from you!