Fellow | Senior Designer
This job post has expired
Fellow is looking for a senior designer with 5-7 years agency experience.
The ideal candidate should be passionate about creativity, problem-solving, storytelling and graphic design. You will work collaboratively with a diverse and dedicated team across all channels and mediums. You should excel at concepting, creating idea-driven solutions, experiential design and presenting in front of the team and client. You have strong skills in brand creation and brand activation through digital, experiential, social and print. We seek a detail-oriented designer who understands and advocates for brand consistency. You must be a great collaborator with curiosity & passion plus an entrepreneurial spirit and drive to create exceptional work. Are you the next brilliant team member at FELLOW?
• Design for print and digital applications
• Create branding concepts & refine concepts across multiple touchpoints
• Lead and mentor junior designers
• Art direct photo and video shoots
• Create and follow brand style guides with consistency.
• Design websites, landing pages and HTML email campaigns
• Creatively problem solve at the intersection of online and offline
• Ensure projects are delivered on time, to budget and to client specification
• Contribute to ideation process
• Get to know a client’s business objectives, brand, consumer and competitive landscape to inform insightful design ideas
Skills and Requirements
• 5-7 years of experience in design or creative roles at an agency
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
• Self-starter with excellent communication and time management skills
• Ability to work on multiple projects at one time
• Strong concepting skills
• A positive attitude and collaborative nature
• Base understanding of prototyping tools (InVision, Sketch) plus WordPress
• Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills