STONE Strategy & Design | Senior Copywriter
This job post has expired
Stone Strategy & Design is a multi-disciplinary brand and creative strategy studio in Golden, Colorado. Independently owned, we weave together expertise supporting both large established brands and emerging, challenger start-ups.
We believe in the power of storytelling—work that resonates and leaves a lasting impression. Good design means good business, if the right questions are asked. We're a tight-knit, creative-lead agency hoping to find someone to join our small but mighty family.
As a copywriter at Stone, you’ll be given a wide array of opportunities. Writers create and build out entire brand voices for large CPG companies and mid-level to smaller emerging start-ups across multiple platforms—from packaging to social content. Our writers research and ideate around marketable strategic opportunities for clients and use writing expertise to effectively communicate new branding. Naming is always a necessary component of our studio.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Work with the STONE team to ideate around and then write for multiple projects at a time
(we like multitasking pros here).
• Work as part of a team (read: family) that collaborates on nearly everything to achieve the best possible results—knowing that, at times, you may be asked to complete whole deliverables on your own.
• Continually push yourself, and those around you to do better work.
• Bring your always growing skills to work every day on a variety of story-led projects.
• Develop brand copy across a variety of channels.
4-year College Degree
5+ years Copywriting experience at an agency or internal team.
Strong communication skills and experience in presenting work to internal and external teams.
Ability to multitask—executing projects from start to finish while meeting tight deadlines.
A passion for collaborative work.
An ability to contribute big ideas to creative brainstorms.