LRXD | Senior Account Manager
At LRXD, we believe in hiring people we click with. People who bring an entirely new perspective. People who are self-motivated and passionate and able to take us places we haven’t been before. Right now, we’re searching for a Senior Account Manager who fits the bill to help us serve our national base of clients.
More than anything it will be your job to anticipate. You’ll know what the client needs before they ask. In the same regard, you’ll anticipate what the creative and media teams need before they start getting their hands dirty. Do those things well — along with working hand in hand with the Group Account Director — and you’ll find great happiness here.
We’re a company of unique individuals that works as a tight knit team. Everyone is equally important in making us — and, in turn, our clients — well-oiled machines.
• 5+ years of account/project management experience in a marketing, advertising or interactive agency
• Ability to drive internal teams to produce cutting edge work
• Ability to manage multiple projects and clients simultaneously in a quick-paced environment
• Ability to develop and drive project schedules
• Ability to develop accurate estimates and manage them through project completion on time and on budget (and know when it’s appropriate to raise the red flag)
• A solution driven mentality
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to support Group Account Director in their role
• Willingness to “roll up the sleeves” and dive into some of the more mundane tasks on a day-to-day basis (scheduling, proofreading, routing, etc.)
• A hunger to move upward
• Responsible for all day to day communications with assigned clients
• Capable of effectively handling most client meetings and calls without additional Account Staff support
• Can manage at least one small client on your own
• Scheduling and preparation for all meetings
• Creation and ownership of all project plans/retainer status reports
• Managing Workamajig for client work
• Solid understanding of establishing and adhering to project budgets (estimating)
• Scheduling and internal routing of all client work, responsible for hitting all deadlines/milestones
• Creation of smaller project and campaign creative briefs with some oversight
• Provide clear direction to creative team upon kickoff and revisions
• Provide strategic thinking around project management and creative work
• Advocate on behalf of the agency and creative team to produce highly creative work that meets the business objectives of our clients
• Support for Account Director in all administrative, research and project related tasks
• Vendor management/procurement of vendor estimates
• Some travel required
How To Apply
To be considered for this position, please send your cover letter, résumé and salary requirements to [email protected] with the subject line ‘Senior Account Manager.’ Hurry, we need you now.