Ravel, LLC | Qualitative Research Manager
This job post has expired
Ravel, a growing full-service market research company, seeks an energetic, creative, resourceful and passionate qualitative research manager.
Ravel is all about Fresh Thinking. We look for colleagues who want to try new things, who are experienced and wise enough to know when to take a risk, and importantly - who are fun to work with.
Ravel is a Results-Only Work Environment
A ROWE is a work environment in which employees create personal goals that will help foster growth of themselves and the company. They make a commitment to specific outcomes and are responsible for achieving them. When, where, and how they do it is up to them.
Our headquarters is in St. Joseph MI. But we have full-time employees from all over the country, including CA, IL, MN, NY and FL. Those who are not located in St. Joseph work from their homes, or from an office of their choosing. All employees leverage technology to collaborate and communicate with each other, whether working in our St. Joseph office, or from another location.
• Write fresh, inspiring proposals that stand out among our competition.
• Implement projects so they come off flawlessly for the client.
• Use experience and wisdom to create discussion plans that will unearth new and on-strategy insights.
• Dig deep – so the client leaves inspired.
• Write reports that are engaging and clear – and when it makes sense – creative.
• Work with colleagues on an ongoing basis to apply Fresh Thinking to methodology development.
• Facilitate ideation and co-creation workshops.
• Engage clients in thought-provoking conversations about how to use insights.
• Think about key clients’ businesses, providing value-add, helping us maintain positive relationships over time – and grow our business.
• Consider ways to help Ravel be relevant, be unique, be profitable.
Reporting Relationships: Reports to the Managing Director
General Key Interactions:
Works closely with other qualitative and quantitative researchers to ideate the best solutions for our clients. Partners with project coordinators for project implementation and report writing.
• 3+ years of experience in qualitative market research and moderating. But listen, if you’re not a moderator, but understand marketing and have excellent strategic instincts, and you’re interested in consumer insights, let’s talk.
• Demonstrated experience and comfort with qualitative techniques and a hunger for exploring and inventing new ways of doing things every day.
• We think a college degree is good and an advanced degree is better – but if you’re simply brilliant and don’t have one – not a deal breaker.
• Enough experience in a service organization or on the client side to be able to demonstrate empathy for our customers and a true heart for exceptional client service.
• Excellent business writing skills is non-negotiable. We will ask you to write something as part of the interview process.