Vladimir Jones | Project Manager
Vladimir Jones has an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager in our Colorado Springs office!
The candidate for this position enjoys working in a fast paced, dead-line oriented, advertising agency environment. Major duties involve providing support to the account supervisor while collaborating/defining projects with the extended agency team including production, creative, media, and operations. This candidate must be people oriented, enjoy working as part of a team and be highly organized. Previous agency experience is a requirement for this role.
The project manager sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, monitors, and summarizes progress of projects to the account team. Should be familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures and be able to negotiate with different personalities to accomplish goals. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected to ensure project completion on time, and on budget. Two to four years’ experience in project management principles and practices is required. Position reports to Director of Operations. This position is based in our Colorado Springs office.
• Be the communications hub between all agency team members.
• Provide daily end to end project management of all agency projects and workflow.
• Identify business process improvement opportunities and proactively partner with operational departments to align existing technology or define new solutions to support and enhance workflow and operations.
• Organizes internal status meetings and manages requirements for external client meetings.
• Maintains professional knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
• Agency Processes – works with teams to communicate and streamline workflow of agency processes, provides oversight that they are being followed correctly.
• Assists account supervisor with maintaining the budget and reports on variances and needs which are outside of the project scope.
• Flexibility with condensed timelines and changes. Not all projects align with the schedule planned.
• Win the confidence of the team, of other PMs, and of management.
• Any other duties which may be assigned.
• Excellent customer service skills including documentation, organization, written and oral communication.
• Ability to transfer knowledge to others via training or mentoring of staff; demonstrated ability to guide others through communication and learning.
• Ability to work well under pressure, juggles several projects concurrently, handle multiple deadlines, and prioritize multiple tasks under tight timelines.
• Ability to cultivate a collaborative work environment with a team. Able to effectively negotiate in order to settle differences and maintain positive relationships with external and internal clients.
• Ability to multitask and support various groups of users.
• Must be able to work with limited supervision and exercise independent judgment in problem solving.
Education and Experience
• Working knowledge of MS Office/Project or other database applications on a PC platform.
• 2-year degree required, 4-year degree preferred.
• 2-4 years Project management/Team collaboration experience.
• 1-3 years Agency experience. Basic understanding of print, digital, broadcast and events production.
• Experience with Workamajig a plus.
• Be comfortable managing and influencing people who are not direct reports.
How To Apply
Please submit resumes, along with salary requirements, to [email protected]