Best Buy | Social Copywriter or Art Director
This job post has expired
As a Best Buy Creative Intern, you’ll get hands-on experience working with legendary art directors, copywriters and creative directors, in an in-house creative group that’s turning heads and starting to win big awards in The One Show and more. You’ll be making work, not just dreaming of it.
• You’ll create work for Best Buy’s social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Snapchat.
• Along with coming up with engaging social media campaigns, you’ll also be asked to concept buzz-worthy experiential ideas that drive brand love.
• You’ll be a part of an internal creative group that handles everything from big-budget TV campaigns to branded video content.
• You’ll be involved in deciding production details that bring the work to life.
• You’ll manage workloads, consider budgets, and have the opportunity to see your work come to life.
• You’ll learn from experienced professionals with a variety of skill sets, while building a strong network in the Minneapolis creative community.
• Active on Social Media platforms
• Strong conceptual thinker
• Strong writing background
• Good communicator, both verbal and written
• Pop-culturally present
• Experience in copywriting, advertising or closely related field.
• A portfolio of work that demonstrates a good understanding of conceptual thinking, clever writing/design and creating engaging content.