Folklore | INTERN – Account Coordinator
This job post has expired
Are you able to fluid communicator who can solve multiple challenges at once?
As an Account Coordinator Intern you will work across the agency helping lead projects including budgeting, client setup, and internal/external communication.
Primary responsibilities include:
- ability to manage multiple projects and clients simultaneously in a quick-paced environment
- ability to develop accurate estimates and manage them through project completion on time and on budget
- assist with new business developments and relationships
- responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
- liaise between the customer and internal teams
- deliver client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- a solution driven mentality
- proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- problem solver
- innovative thinker