FELLOW | Graphic Designer
This job post has expired
Are you ready to do the best work of your career at a daring and dynamic agency?
Fellow, a branding and advertising firm in Minneapolis, is looking for a Graphic Designer. Candidates must be passionate about transforming ideas into award-winning work. If you’re hungry to learn new technologies, eager to help build the Fellow brand and excited to contribute to making exceptional and effective work, we would love to meet you.
• Design for print and digital applications
• Create branding concepts & refine concepts across multiple touchpoints
• Art direct photo and video shoots
• Create and follow brand style guides with consistency.
• Design web sites, landing pages and HTML email campaigns
• Creatively problem solve at the intersection of online and offline
• Ensure projects are delivered on time, to budget, and to client specification
• Contribute to ideation process
• Get to know a client’s business objectives, brand, consumer and competitive landscape to inform insightful design ideas
Skills and Requirements
• 3-5 years of experience in design or creative roles at an agency
• Self-starter with excellent communication and time management skills
• Ability to work on multiple projects at one time
• Strong concepting skills
• A positive attitude and collaborative nature
• Base understanding of prototyping tools (Invision, Sketch) plus WordPress
• Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills