Studio on Fire | Client Services Specialist
Studio on Fire is a St. Paul-based company committed to creating artisan printing and packaging solutions. With a staff of roughly 30 people -- from our cool and collected client services team and accomplished design staff, to our press operators with decades of experience refining their craft -- we have a best-in-class group of employees. We are searching for a Client Services Specialist to join our outstanding team! Our work environment is casual with a fast-paced schedule and lots of opportunities for growth.
Responsibilities and Duties Include:
- communicating directly with clients and job planning
- answering client inquiries via email and telephone
- educate clients about specialty print processes
- translate client inquiries into estimate-able job specifications
- work with studio staff to create well documented job files
- work with production staff to create a suitable production plan
- foster and grow relationships with established clients
- perform press checks to verify color, materials, and position are correct and project content is accurate
- attend industry events to represent the studio as needed
- experience in project management in a customer service role
- comfortable managing key accounts
- ability and desire to learn
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- follow-through and consistency
- a good attitude
- must be self-motivated
- strong organization skills
- able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- attention to detail and focus on quality
- some computer skills are required. Proficiency with Google Suite, Slack, Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat.
- able to work at a desk using a computer and phone for extended periods of time.
- must have reliable transportation and able to occasionally commute to various locations around the Twin Cities Metro
- knowledge of some print production (offset, digital or specialty printing)
- an interest in printing/the arts is preferred
- a background in design, paper, printing or production
- advanced computer skills, especially in Adobe Creative Suite, are a plus
- A full-time schedule (M-F 9:30-5:30pm) with a starting wage of $18-$25/hr based on experience
- Weekends off
- Paid time off plus 7 paid holidays per year
- Participation in a group health insurance plan with optional dental
- Retirement plan with company match
- Casual work environment
- On the job training and development opportunities
- A dog-friendly work environment
Client Services Supervisor, Operations Manager
This is an additional position to our Client Services team to keep up with the increasing number of inquiries we are receiving. Some on the job training is a given, but a background in printing or production will be of a huge advantage to you. Folks with experience in specialty print shops are encouraged to apply.
Please know that this is not a design position. While a background in design is helpful, and there is a creative element to this position, this role isn't likely to lead to a designer role within the studio.
Onboarding and training for this role will take place on-site at Studio on Fire in St Paul. Upon completion, this role is being explored as a hybrid arrangement (a balance of remote/office presence). This arrangement is subject to change based on client, company, and team needs and is not a guaranteed benefit. However, this position will have the option to work in the office full-time.
Many of our clients are in the cannabis field; please consider any personal ethical dilemmas before applying. If that is not something you are comfortable with, this may not be the job for you.
How To Apply
Please, no calls or drop-ins. Email [email protected] with resume, cover letter and contact information. Please also include three professional references.
When emailing us, please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line, and specifically outline any relevant experience that you may have.
We will email qualified applicants to schedule an interview.