Ryan Companies | Graphic Designer (Temp-to-perm)
With more than 80 years in business and 16 offices (and growing!), Ryan offers comprehensive commercial real estate solutions to customers across the US. We bring a collaborative, relationship-driven approach to delivering spaces where people thrive and businesses succeed. Join a company with an outstanding culture and competitive benefits. At Ryan, we don’t just build buildings – we build stories.
We are a growing team in a growing organization. Don’t let the temp-to-perm label discourage you; there’s plenty of work to go around and increased demand on the horizon. We’re looking for a graphic artist who can keep the Ryan brand fresh but can also conceive, create and deliver polished designs for Yellow Truck Creative’s client-facing services. Our fast-paced team requires drive and disciplined organization skills as you juggle multiple projects, priorities and deadlines. Our collaborative culture runs on clear communications and attention to detail – sometimes leading and sometimes following, but always bringing people along and having fun along the way.
Our graphic designers are ambassadors for Ryan’s brand and use graphics to elevate and clarify our message. True success in the role requires a balance of artistic excellence, self-motivation and effective collaboration. Beyond the design deliverables, this role provides support to those on the team who need Adobe and/or design help, as well as templates that empower users of all skill levels.
Qualified candidates will see themselves in the following:
• Superior technical skills, advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience designing digital and print materials, some large scale
• Excellent design sense, able to create with minimal direction
• Collaborative style, able to work with a wide range of personalities
• Discipline to follow processes, manage priorities
• Strong desire to learn and grow
• 5+ years graphic design experience on a corporate or agency team
• 5+ years of experience successfully executing original designs – created independently – from concept through production
• Experience coordinating and overseeing print production
If this position sounds like your next career move, please apply! We look forward to meeting you.
Positions require verification of employment eligibility to work in the U.S.
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
Ryan Companies does not sponsor foreign workers for nonimmigrant visas or employment-based green cards unless the position is on our executive leadership team.
Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
Retirement and Savings Benefits
Flexible Spending Accounts
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Ryan Foundation – charitable matching funds
Paid Time for Volunteer Events
Ryan is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Ryan does not accept recruiting agency solicitations.
How To Apply
Please apply on the Ryan Careers page: careers.ryancompanies.com/