PLDG | Senior Project Manager
RARE IMMEDIATE OPENING: Senior Project Manager
Great team. Great clients. Great challenges. We are busy! We have a rare opening on our team for a Senior Project Manager that can bring excellence. This position offers a balance of autonomy and collaboration. You will be a good fit if you have high standards, strong communications skills, and thrive on directing the details.
The Senior Project Manager is a client-facing liaison between the client and the creative teams. You will be responsible for leading projects, scheduling, developing budgets, and managing projects to completion. Areas of work include: identity and branding, digital and print communications, research/strategic, digital, interaction, and motion design.
The Senior Project Manager will daily participate in strategic, creative, and project management meetings. You will track workflow and deliverables and manage logistics for kick-off meetings. Daily, you work directly with the President to create project schedules and communicate project status to clients, management, and creative teams. You will monitor project changes in scope, schedule, and budget, and consistently ensure high quality solutions.
The Senior Project Manager works directly with Senior Account Directors, President, and creative teams to develop and maintain detailed project plans and production schedules.
Skills & Requirements
- Must: 5+ years of project management skills, on agency side.
- Must: agency-side B2B healthcare experience.
- Outgoing and diplomatic, able to work well with different personalities.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Vendor management experience.
- Excellent follow through, good problem solver.
- Ability to stay calm and focused under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and work well under deadlines.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel and PPT.
- Experience with RoboHead and Workfront is a plus.
- Have a general working knowledge of image file extensions and when to use them.
- Our team culture values integrity, accuracy, high quality, strong work ethic, and collaboration.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
PLDG is a strategic design agency that brings powerful ideas to life. Our versatile and talented team has a strong history of delivering award-winning results. Come invent with us on the historic Mississippi riverfront in Northeast Minneapolis, voted Best Arts District in America. Our specialties include strategy, content, brand identity, design for digital and print communications, motion, and experiential. We are a long-standing member of AIGA, the professional association for design. PLDG contributes generously to community nonprofits. Learn more at pldg.com.
Start date: Immediate, interviewing now.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience. This is a full-time position.
How To Apply
CONTACT NOW: This rare opening will fill quickly.
Email a pdf of your letter of intent and résumé to [email protected]. In the letter, include your goals, what you are looking to do next, and salary expectation. Label the subject line of your message “PLDG Sr. PM > Your Name” and respond ASAP. Thank you!