PLDG | Project Manager
This job post has expired
Project Manager, PLDG
WANTED: Project Manager
Great team. Great clients. Great location!
We are busy! Join our team as a Project Manager and bring your energy to NE Mpls. This position offers a balance of autonomy and collaboration. You will be a good fit if you have high standards, strong communications skills, and love directing the details.
The Project Manager is a client-facing liaison between the client and the creative teams. You will be responsible for leading projects, scheduling, developing budgets, and managing projects to completion. Areas of work include: identity and branding, digital and print communications, research/strategic, digital, interaction, and motion design.
You will daily participate in strategic, creative, and project management briefings. You will track workflow and deliverables and manage logistics for kick-off meetings. You will monitor project changes in scope, schedule, and budget, and consistently ensure high quality solutions. Here, you will work directly with clients, Senior Account Directors, the President, and creative teams to develop and maintain detailed project plans.
Skills & Requirements:
- 3-5 years of brand project management in marketing and communications.
- Must: agency-side work history includes Fortune 500s.
- Outgoing and diplomatic, able to work well with different personalities.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Vendor management experience.
- Excellent follow through, good problem solver.
- Ability to stay calm and focused under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and work well under deadlines.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, and PPT.
- Experience with RoboHead and Workfront is a plus.
- Have a general working knowledge of image file extensions and when to use them.
- Our team culture values integrity, accuracy, high quality, strong work ethic, and collaboration.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
PLDG is a strategic design agency that brings powerful ideas to life. Our versatile and talented team has a strong history of delivering award-winning results. Come invent with us on the historic Mississippi riverfront in Northeast Minneapolis, voted Best Arts District in America. Our specialties include strategy, content, brand identity, design for digital and print communications, motion, and experiential. We are a long-standing member of AIGA, the professional association for design. PLDG contributes generously to community nonprofits. Learn more at pldg.com.
Start date: Immediate, interviewing now.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience. This is a full-time position.