Martin Williams | The Mint Studio Manager
This job post has expired
The Mint Studio Manager
Start Date: July 2, 2018 or as soon as available
Reports to: The Mint Studio Director
The Mint [Martin Williams’ content studio] is looking for a strong, creative, energetic and client-focused studio manager to join our team. The Mint Studio Manager will be the key point of contact with our Client’s Production Orchestrators and Communication Managers. And will act as liaison with Mint leadership and production team.
Primary goals are to ensure:
1) Quality production at a great price
2) Effective management and scheduling of design, social and video content
3) Timely completion of studio work
4) 100% client satisfaction
You’ll be joining our highly dedicated and talented team to help create innovative content and production solutions for top brands.
Time will be divided between The Mint downtown location (Martin Williams) and onsite at Client’s headquarters.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Intake – Owning the “client intake” process; being the key client service representative.
Creating schedules and assigning projects, ensuring all projects are set up in our
production management platform (Workamajig)
• Scope - Understanding and predicting content production scope and budgeting so as to
properly align projects with appropriate work stream (studio vs project)
• Liaison - Acting as liaison between Production Orchestrators/Communication
Managers and Mint leadership team in staffing of each project. Coordinate
communications, and organize and prepare for stakeholder meetings or presentations.
• Project Management – Managing various stages of production workflow, supporting the
creative and production teams throughout. Tracking status of deliverables across
multiple projects. Helping to maintain strict server structure. Supporting the collection
and release of final files to our clients and their partners.
• Financial/Business Management - Administering and reporting on studio project
progress, monthly project close out, reporting and metrics. Handling and approving
production payments. Reviewing, monitoring and reconciling studio production jobs.
Working with legal and production department to ensure that all required contracts are
created and administered as needed
• Status - Overseeing internal and client status meetings
Professional Requirements and Competencies:
• Demonstrated track record of successfully working with clients
• Highly developed organizational skills, with meticulous attention to detail
• Highly developed project management skills
• Strong understanding of social and digital platforms
• Strong written and oral communication skills; a great presenter
• Collaborative “team-player” who can adapt to frequent change and works well under
• Upbeat and positive attitude with a “get it done” mentality
• Experience in database/project management systems
• Skilled at resolving expectation gaps between clients and creatives
• Flexible during high-volume periods (some longer hours)
• Working knowledge of Mac OS and native apps a plus: Keynote, Pages, Numbers
Expected Hours of Work
Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the “core” work hours of 9am-5pm and must work 40 hours each week to maintain full-time status.
Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Required Education and Experience:
• Passion, drive & enthusiasm – an entrepreneurial spirit is a plus
• A minimum of 5 years of experience working in an agency, studio, or video production
• Four-year university degree preferred or equivalent work experience