Little & Company | Designer
Who We Are
Little is a collection of 30-some people, all of the kicking ass and taking names variety, who come to work every day to collaborate, solve problems and have fun. Together, we produce powerful and award-winning work that redefines the power of design for our clients. In our small company, every person makes a huge impact…that’s why we are thoughtful about finding creative, open-minded people who will make their marks as members of our team.
Little is on the hunt for a designer with heavy digital skills and wireframes full of ideas. Must think creatively and strategically, aiming to build brands from the inside out. Must be hungry for creative innovation and collaboration and have a proven record in design.
• A whiz with computer design applications: Adobe Creative Suite, Apple Keynote, Sketch, InVision and MS Office
• Confident digital skills: UX/IA wireframing (small to midsized websites), website design, lofi/hifi prototyping, responsive/bootstrap design experience
• Minimum of 4 years in a design role
• Experience presenting creative to clients
• Collaborative, at all levels—design, account management, production and project management are all equal parts in our success at Little
• A match for our clients; familiar with working on big brands
• A proven track record of providing exceptional design
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, fine arts or related discipline
• Agency experience
• Some understanding of interactive/social media and Internet technologies
• Some experience with art and photo direction
This position includes fabulous perks such as a highly creative workplace and atmosphere, a competitive salary, and generous benefits.
Little provides Equal Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment in accordance with all applicable Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action laws, directives and regulations of Federal, State and Local governing bodies or agencies thereof.
How To Apply
If you fit the bill to be our newest designer, please send your resume, salary expectations and portfolio link to [email protected] with “Designer” as the subject line.