Life Time | Lead Project Manager—Creative
This job post has expired
The Life Time Agency champions a healthy, happy life. We partner strategically with businesses inside the company to create ideas, content and innovative solutions that engage, educate and entertain prospects, members and team members.
With efficient delivery on aligned objectives, we help people turn their goals into reality, building a community of believers as we provide and promote a Healthy Way of Life, each and every day.
As Lead, you consistently accomplish project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities while leading a team of Project Managers to achieve excellence on their assignments. You have in-depth knowledge of marketing and advertising, branding and identity as well as multi-media production and a strong understanding of digital technologies and trends. You have experience managing web technology, back-end, application and hosting related projects as well as mobile, social, SEO/SEM and display campaigns.
The Lead assists Creative Agency in achieving operational excellence objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change. Lead and assigned team are responsible for timelines and deliverables that match project objectives.
Lead enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities and technologies to add value to job accomplishments.
Provide positive, career-nurturing leadership on the Creative Project Manager team to provide full-service integrated production solutions to the Life Time organization.
• Coaching and inspirational lead for assigned Creative Project Managers
• Statuses/1:1 Goal sessions with each department member
• Conduct Performance Reviews, Three Sheets, facilitate career path conversations
• Develop, exercise and train team on scope change control
• Participate in Department meetings
• Manage department workloads and assignments; identify staffing gaps and opportunities, corrective planning and actions
• Work with Senior Director of Operations to lead/implement continuous process digital training and procedure improvements
• Manage multiple digital projects for multiple clients with the ability to prioritize on the fly, through the entire project lifecycle from conception to final delivery
• Creating detailed project (creative, multimedia, technology, etc.) requirements through discussions and meetings with internal project team members across all departments; including functional specifications, creative briefs, wireframes/prototypes, design assets, code hand-offs, etc
• Develop, implement, and manage project plans, including timelines and (hours) estimates in cross-utilized project management tool (WorkFront, JIRA, Trello). Ensure directs are fluent in same tools
• Subject matter expert on creative/production process when Director of Operations is implementing updates/improvements into Workfront
• Proactively communicate with clients about recommendations, risks, challenges and solutions
• Provides assistance/support on photo shoots if PM needs this
• Partner with LT Vision to ensure smooth broadcast/photographic process
• Perform and provide direction to directs to serve as liaison with:
- Legal department on shoot-related contracts
- Accounting on process and procedures
- Technology on process and procedures
- Print Buyers and Studio on process and procedures
- Ability to move conversations to decisions and direct teams to achieve objectives
- Proven leadership, project management, relationship management and time management skills
- Confidence working with all levels of management, including executive level
- Ability to effectively multi-task with tight deadlines, independently and with a team
- Continuously seeks knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and networking across enterprise
- Prolific listener, with an educated point-of-view and a strong interest in what others think
- Ability to handle and resolve conflicts in a professional, positive and tactful manner
- Ability to define problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and recommend solutions
• A Bachelor's degree and at least five (5) years of hands-on project management / producing experience in the digital space
• Experience in solving business and delivery problems with technology and non-technology solutions
• Agency or promotional marketing experience preferred
• Proficient in Workfront, Jira, Excel, PowerPoint, Word