KW2 | Senior Copywriter
KW2 is a full-service marketing and digital agency in Madison, WI. We create change that helps government agencies, higher education and business organizations empower and improve lives. A National and Wisconsin certified woman-owned business enterprise, KW2 is known for our work with leading organizations like the Wisconsin Department of Health Services, the Wisconsin Department of Children and Families, the University of Wisconsin, and the Wisconsin Technical College System. And our team’s expertise—built while working with brands like Pepsi, Microsoft, Harley-Davidson, and Boeing—helped make KW2 one of the Inc. 5000 fastest-growing private companies in America in 2022.
KW2ers can expect a competitive salary commensurate with their experience, a flexible remote work environment, and a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees. Find out what makes KW2 deliberately different at KW2marketing.com.
As a Senior Copywriter, you’ll join a creative team of brand strategists, UX thinkers, and art directors to concept and create big, beautiful brand experiences. That means translating marketing briefs into smart campaigns and collateral that meet audiences’ needs and our clients’ business goals. We’ll ask you to craft effective messaging strategies, develop memorable stories, and create lots and lots of long- and short-form content. Along the way, you’ll write many different things (from video scripts, radio spots, social posts and banner ads to websites, articles, fact sheets, and infographics) for many different people, platforms, and challenges.
• Partner with cross-departmental teams to understand a project’s goals, audience,
strategy, and requirements
• Develop original concepts and communications based on insights laid out in a brief
• Effectively communicate conceptual thinking to clients and peers
• Guide production partners throughout the creative development process
• Create clear style guides that ensure brand voice and tone are cohesive and consistent
• Work within timeline and budget constraints
• Mentor others and cultivate a team-wide spirit of respect, collaboration, and creativity
• Have fun, ask questions, and reach for greatness
• 5+ years of industry experience
• An online portfolio that demonstrates originality and strategic thinking
• A passion for ideas, art, design, technology and problem-solving
• A solid understanding of content strategy and UX writing best practices
• Strong communication skills and presentation experience
• A working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• The ability to adapt, multitask, and manage projects and timelines efficiently
• Leadership skills, a collaborative spirit and a good sense of humor
This remote position is available to U.S. residents only. Regional candidates are preferred. Residents of California, New York, and Texas will not be considered.
At KW2, we believe in providing people with diverse, equitable and inclusive environments where they can build authentic relationships and everyone’s unique insights, experiences and backgrounds are valued. We are committed to offering equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, military veteran status, and all other characteristics, attributes or choices protected by law.
How To Apply
Please send a Cover Letter and Resume to [email protected]