JT Mega Food Advertising | Account Executive
This job post has expired
JT Mega is seeking a curious and dynamic Account Executive. This role is the primary client contact on day-to-day development and implementation of marketing and communications programs. Key measurements of this role are proactivity, demonstrating a willingness to learn, accountability, problem solving, and leadership.
• Manage, lead and take ownership of assigned brands which will include program development and execution, ensuring that JTM achieves and exceeds client expectations
• Be the steward of flawless execution
• Provide direction for creative strategies, media planning, and social content development
• Build relationships with the clients and internal team members to effectively deliver work
• Understand the context and explore the problem we are trying to solve for client goals, requests and assignments.
• Keep abreast of current trends in marketing and communications in client industries
• Monitor and manage project timelines, budgets and client billing
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• 3 to 5 years agency experience; must have a thorough understanding of typical agency processes
• Experience with food marketing preferred, not required
• Able to combine analytical thinking with the ability to review creative work
• Experience working closely with cross-functional teams
• Proven communications, relationship-building and project management skills
• Curiosity about the food and beverage space, and your clients’ business
• Desire to problem solve and communicate effectively in a virtual environment
• Appetite for bringing new thinking forward
Initial interviews will be scheduled via phone or virtually ,such as a Zoom call, with the Director of Client Services. Additional rounds of interviews will scheduled as virtual calls with multiple team members.
JT Mega is committed to creating a diverse, safe and welcoming workplace with opportunity for all. We strive for inclusion, equity and diversity in both our words and actions. BIPOC, women, marginalized communities, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.