Hunt Adkins | Production Designer
Is bad kerning your visual nails-on-a-chalkboard? Do extra spaces drive you bonkers? Do you instinctively QA websites and critique menu layouts? And how about that color that seems a little off? Or that extra pixel on the right?
Hunt Adkins is seeking an experienced Production Designer with a discerning eye for detail, an instinct for interpreting brand standards and a savvy command of print + digital tools in Adobe Creative Cloud.
If you have a favorite Illustrator tool, bookmark tips + tricks, get excited about things like distributing rows evenly and have an almost-not-okay penchant for details and consistency, contact [email protected].
Full-time position available immediately.
Works with the creative team, production manager, project manager and account services to assist in creative development and advancing jobs from creative concepts/layouts to final mechanical/digital files for clients, developers, vendors and print + digital pubs.
• 1-3 years of agency or similar experience.
• Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Experience preparing + delivering final files + assets to clients, developers, vendors and print + digital pubs.
• Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with tight timelines and strict deadlines.
InDesign (Tables, Styles, Page Layout, Master Pages, Typography)
- Prep + package final files for printers/pubs/developers: organize, collect and package final files + assets, working with print + digital specs, dielines and/or best practices in the absence of vendor info.
- Some booklet/catalog background (styles, master pages, pagination).
- Product packaging layouts + final files (working with die lines and vendor specs).
- Icons + infographics.
- Working files + final assets for digital banner ads, web pages and HTML email.
- Basic image retouching for layouts + mockups.
Detail-oriented and organized: accurate file content, time management, file naming, job organization.
Creative/design background: page layout, following and creating brand templates and brand guidelines.
How To Apply
Please send resume and any work samples to [email protected].