Houck Transit Advertising | Marketing Specialist
As our marketing specialist you will be responsible for leading the development and execution of a variety of marketing activities to enhance our brand, increase inbound leads and to ultimately boost revenue.
You must have excellent communications skills with the ability to confidently present your ideas as well as provide ongoing recommendations and thought leadership on the latest industry trends to company leadership.
The ideal candidate is a quick learner and understands the objectives and its impact on our business and our clients. Critical thinking and data optimization skills are a must. We are looking for a highly motivated, positive and organized self-starter who can work well with a variety of tasks and adapt quickly to different business needs and projects. From day one, the candidate must be accountable, detail and task oriented, and able to deliver valuable, accurate and professional results and communications on time.
Our employees represent the best of who we are and what we are about. We’re always looking for individuals who share our effort to exceed our client’s expectations. We hope you will consider joining our team!
Skills and Requirements
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, communication and 5+ years of proven work experience in a B2B marketing role.
• Ability to write artfully crafted emails, website content, ad copy, blogs, and social media posts.
• Creative thinker to devise strategies and problem solve to enhance the company.
• Advanced computer knowledge and related experience. Highly developed in Google Adwords, email marketing, SEO and social media platforms.
• Enjoy being part of a team.
• Experience in managing integrated marketing campaigns (Earned, owned and paid media)
• Knowledge of web, email, social, data analytics, market research
• Strategic mindset-ability to see different angles and execute on the best approach
• Detail oriented. Know the company, our clients, competition
• Would like someone who pushes the boundaries and must be highly motivated.
Even if you don't meet every requirement in this job description, we still encourage you to apply. We're looking for ambitious team players who will add value and stick with us as we grow - not just candidates who check all the boxes!
• Flexible schedule. Hybrid option.
• Paid time off and holiday pay.
• Competitive Salary.
• Annual bonus opportunity.
• Medical, dental, vision and other voluntary insurances.
• 401K plan with company match.
Things You Should Know About Us
Our mission is to amplify our clients’ advertising campaigns and elevate their brands with high impact Out-Of-Home transit advertising opportunities. We are a generational company, over 100 years in business, that clearly thinks long term. We believe our team members are our biggest asset and if we treat them as such, they will go to great lengths to serve our clients. We are passionate about our products and unwavering in our dedication to provide service and value to our partners.
Currently we partner with transit systems spread across the United States and have built long-lasting relationships with each system based on open communication, respect and integrity.
Above all we value our culture. The team we have crafted is the main reason we have experienced year after year of growth and most recently made it through Covid-related shutdowns without having to close our doors. Each team member works their tail off for our clients. Not because we tell them to but because they are rock stars who come to work each day motivated to lead us forward.
Type: Full Time, exempt, salaried position
Minimum: 5 years B2B marketing experience. Advertising, Out of Home media, advertising agency experience a plus.
Based in: Shoreview, MN 55126
Education: Minimum Bachelor’s degree
Houck Transit Advertising is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Masks are no longer required but still encouraged for unvaccinated visitors and employees. Masks are required in some signed areas if working in close proximity to others. We are offering a hybrid work option.