Friends & Neighbors | Sr. Project Manager
This job post has expired
As a Friend & Neighbor
• Live our belief: A small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. And
our promise: to build our clients’ brands based on their defining beliefs.
• Promote an environment of passion, optimism, creativity, intelligence, belonging,
collaboration and respect.
• Actively avoid ego, entitlement, attitude, cynicism, frustration or any other negativity in
yourself and others. Acknowledge that you have the power and responsibility to change
• Strive to do great work all the time.
• Take an active role in the betterment, promotion and growth of the agency (financially
• Continue to better yourself personally and professionally.
• Help attract top talent for open positions.
• Have a great time doing all the above.
Project Management at F&N
You are the “how” of Friends & Neighbors. You are the driver and leader in all touchpoints of how teams move the work forward. You have strong leadership skills, communicate clearly and are driven towards always iterating on process improvements. You ensure our internal teams are resourced properly to provide the most strategic and efficient work for our clients. You are also the ultimate problem solver for our clients, by staying two steps ahead on each and every project.
As a Sr. Project Manager
Internal Team Coordination
• Key focus is creating and flawlessly executing project plans, including ongoing
communication with key functional team members and stakeholders
• Ensure that our creative teams have the resources and information to do their best work
• Anticipate and troubleshoot issues, proactively communicate sound solutions
• Set the tone for the team, be the calm in every storm. React positively and productively to
high pressure situations
• Partners with the account team in preparing estimates for client SOWs
• Manages/provides monthly QVAs
• Partner with Finance team to ensure invoicing and billing is correct with all external
partners and clients
• Orchestrate all communication and billing with outside partners and vendors (ie
production, media, PR)
• Partner with Account team to ensure our accounts are on budget and profitable for the
• Manage team to project, scope, timing and budget, communicating potential issues and
overages as they arise
• Develop strong, productive teams including internal and external resources and keep
teams engaged, focused and on track
• Motivate and provide the conditions for teams to do great work by fostering creativity,
collaboration, compassion and enthusiasm
• Strong communication skills and the ability to tailor communications based on the
project, situation and individual
• Participates in the pitch processes – RFIs, RFPs, credentials, pitches, SOWs, etc.
• Help prospect for new clients individually and as part of the team
• Maintain, grow and utilize your professional network for new business opportunities
Five or more years of project management experience required, preferably in an agency setting.