FLM Harvest | SVP, Public Relations and Management Reputation
This job post has expired
FLM Harvest is a strategic consulting, marketing and communications agency that helps set strategy, align teams, frame opinions and create demand for clients in agriculture, food and rural lifestyle markets. FLM Harvest subscribes to a client-centric, matrix structure where teamwork and collaboration are strongly emphasized.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· With an understanding of and commitment to world-class work, the functional leader of the PR and Reputation Management practice collaborates closely with client team members to help them understand how to successfully position and demonstrate the value FLM Harvest creates relative to PR and Reputation Management.
· Strives for 100% client satisfaction as captured and reported in annual client survey.
· Ensures that all PR and Reputation Management functional team members bill to established utilization goals.
· Achieves annual functional growth goals mapped to top clients.
· Takes on primary accountability for the timely and accurate delivery of PR and Reputation Managementclient deliverables.
· Works collaboratively with Resource Planning to assign PR functional work and/or gain approval for and secure freelance talent.
· Supports new business activities by providing expertise, attending new business meetings and building out project plans relative to PR and Reputation Management projects.
· As scheduled, during Monday all company meetings, capture, design, develop and communicate case studies that clearly articulate to the agency how the PR and Reputation Management practice creates value.
· Supports account teams in the annual account planning and client/category development process across all accounts.
· As part of the account planning process, collaborates with account team leaders, the Resource Planning and Project Management leader, Head of Client Service, COO and HR to create an annual staffing model and budget, including full-time hires and contract labor, for PR and Reputation Management resources that aligns with client account plans and corporate goals.
· Coaches, mentors and provides support for functional area team members. Maintains an industry-wide network of talent to attract future team members.
· Provides leadership on corporate-wide strategic initiatives.
· Shares best practices across the matrix.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Strong management, coaching and leadership skills.
· Strong analytical and consulting skills with the ability to make strategic recommendations for clients.
· Experience with successfully managing multiple projects with tight deadlines simultaneously.
· Experience assessing needs, identifying solutions and influencing others to the best solutions.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to interface with all levels of executives and senior management.
· Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills – listening, empathizing, problem solving, managing conflict, facilitating critical conversations – that inspire trust.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor's Degree (preferred) or equivalent work experience.
· 15+ years overall experience preferred including:
· 10+ years of proven success as a PR and Reputation Management leader.
· 10+ years of experience in food and agriculture industries.
· Proven ability to build, scale and maintain a PR and Reputation Management practice.
· Experience in crisis communications and issues management preferred.
FLM Harvest is an equal opportunity employer.