FLM Harvest | Front End Developer
This job post has expired
Minnesota Office, Minneapolis, Minn.
Are you looking for a job that feels more like a lifestyle than a career? One that feeds your need for growth and challenge in a vibrant and collaborative culture? If you’re ready to sink your teeth into making a difference in the food, agriculture and lifestyle sectors, we have an opening for you.
FLM Harvest is seeking a front-end developer to help deliver exceptional digital experiences spanning across the many digital platforms supporting the agency and its clients. FLM Harvest is a strategic consulting, marketing and communications agency that helps set strategy, align teams, frame opinions and create demand to deliver far-reaching results for clients in the agriculture, food, pet and lifestyle markets. FLM Harvest subscribes to a client-centric, matrix structure where teamwork and collaboration are strongly emphasized.
Roles and Responsibilities
The ideal candidate must be experienced with developing responsive websites, digital experiences, landing pages, HTML5 banner ads, email templates/blasts, developing webpages based on visual design and troubleshooting dynamic websites. You must also feel comfortable attending and participating in client meetings. Ideal candidate must work well in a highly collaborative, team environment.
• Three to five years of professional experience with portfolio/links.
• Knowledge in fluid responsive web development.
• Knowledge of design tools, such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Sketch etc.
• Strong knowledge of web development tools and programming languages.
• Ability to write clean code using HTML5, CSS.
• Knowledge of PHP, MJML, Google Web Designer and other best practices.
• Good understanding of best web standards and practices.
• Experience working with a CMS, specifically WordPress and Drupal.
• Basic SEO understanding.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced work environment.
• Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team.
• Solid understanding of process, from design and development to QA, test and launch.
Not required, but desirable skills:
• Experience with Google Analytics and AdWords.
• Any design skill set.
• Strong understanding of the QA and testing process.
• Agency experience a plus and ag background great.
• Work done within Agile project management or cascading sprints styles.
Web Design and Development: three to five years.
Examples of Front End Developer skills
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
Three to five years web development experience required.
Two plus years’ app development experience preferred.
Competitive salary based on experience with full benefits available. No freelancers/contract workers, please. This is a full-time position. Please email your resume and link to portfolio (list of links), if you have three to five years’ experience in the technologies listed.
FLM Harvest is a strategic consulting, marketing and communications agency that helps set strategy, align teams, frame opinions and create demand to deliver far-reaching results for clients in the agriculture, food and lifestyle markets.
What We Offer
• Open work environment.
• Business casual dress code.
• Generous health, dental and vision coverage.
• Retirement program with company match.
• Professional development opportunities.
• Tuition reimbursement.
• Paid maternity/paternity leave.
• Parking/transit benefits.
Position Type and Standard Business Hours
• This is a full-time position.
• Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
• Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
FLM Harvest provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.