FLM Harvest | Account Executive
This job post has expired
Are you looking for a job that feels more like a lifestyle than a career? One that feeds your need for growth and challenge in a vibrant and collaborative culture? If you’re ready to sink your teeth into making a difference in food, agriculture and lifestyle sectors, we have an opening for you.
The Account Executive (AE) plays an important role within our company. As an AE, you’ll be responsible for serving as the internal client expert/advocate and managing projects day-to-day in support of achieving overall business objectives. The ideal candidate thrives in challenging environments, has a proven track record of cultivating relationships and team collaboration and is passionate about the food industry.
• Works strategically with clients to become experts/advocates; anticipates and addresses client needs; plans and develops integrated programs that exceed client objectives.
• Participates in client meetings and supports the Account Supervisor in managing client relationships.
• Serves as the client expert and advocate when discussing internal project deliverables and forecasting.
• Develops communications platforms for client projects.
• Ensures that project costs and hours are tracked accurately based upon the client’s contractual relationship
• Collaborates with Account Supervisor in client strategic planning, forecasting and annual communications planning.
• Supports new business development activity within organization
• Other duties as assigned
Education & Experience
• B.S. in business, marketing, journalism, communications and/or related field is required.
• 2-5 years of experience managing client accounts in public relations, advertising, marketing and/or communications.
• Experience working for clients in the food industry, such as commodity boards and/or food brands, is a huge plus
• Supports new business initiatives and activities.
• Nimble: Moves fast and accurately in a dynamic environment.
• Client-focused: Proactively seeks ways to provide the highest level of service to clients. Listens, empathizes, manages conflicts and facilitates critical conversations to inspire trust.
• Team player: Collaborates well with others and exhibits leadership skills.
• Effective Communicator: Demonstrates open, honest and respectful written and verbal communication. Exceptional presentation skills. Excellent at listening and summarizing information.
• Results-Oriented: Productively focuses time and resources on activities to produce quality results. Ability to solve programs and work in ambiguous environments.
• Forward-Thinking: Strategic thinker with willingness to develop knowledge on key industry issues.
• Ethical: Maintains and promotes individual and organization integrity and values in the conduct of all activities.
• Knowledgeable: Highly experienced in Microsoft software with an emphasis on PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
• This position requires 15% travel.
FLM Harvest is a strategic consulting, marketing and communications agency that helps set strategy, align teams, frame opinions and create demand to deliver far-reaching results for clients in the agriculture, food and lifestyle markets.
What We Offer
• Open work environment
• Business casual dress code
• Generous health, dental and vision coverage
• Retirement program with company match
• Professional development opportunities
• Tuition reimbursement
• Paid maternity/Paternity leave
• Parking/Transit benefits
Position Type and Standard Business Hours
• This is a full-time position.
• Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
• Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
FLM Harvest provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.