Eickhof Columbaria Inc. | Graphic Designer
This job post has expired
Summary: As our Graphic Designer you will combine design, business and marketing skills to create the images for a company that has been a pioneer and leader in the memorialization industry since 35+ Years.
Employment at Eickhof Columbaria Inc. is about being a part of something bigger. It’s about being on a team that employs individuals with the highest levels of loyalty, honesty and integrity. It is about exceeding customer expectations on a daily basis by taking a true interest in their needs.
We are seeking a full-time Graphic Designer to join our Creative & Marketing team in Minneapolis. You will design a variety of marketing materials for print and digital media while adhering to brand standards. This includes product catalogs and brochures, print and digital advertising, social media campaigns, and maintaining our website. You will work on a variety of short-term and long-term projects with our on-site Creative Director and our other designer who works remotely. We are looking for an optimistic, motivated, outgoing individual who knows how to work well in a team environment and has a passion to surpass expectations to achieve excellence.
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, communication, marketing, or related field
• 1-5 years of experience in graphic design, marketing, or related creative field
• Proficiency in Adobe CC (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Experience with web platforms: WordPress and Mailchimp
• Attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills
• Work independently when needed and communicate effectively with team members
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Interest in architectural design and construction
• Photography and editing skills
• Video editing/production skills
• Print production
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS and Responsive web design is a plus
• Architectural 3D modeling and rendering skills
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following (other duties may be assigned)
• Layout design for printed marketing materials (Catalogs, product sheets, brochures, etc.)
• Design ad campaigns for print and digital channels
• Make email marketing campaigns via Mailchimp
• Create content for social media
• Update and maintain our website via Wordpress
• Create supplemental illustrations that coordinate with our brand
• Keep working files and assets organized in Dropbox
• Proofread materials to ensure accuracy
• Amend designs after feedback
o Positive Attitude with “Can-do” outlook
o Achieve Excellence through willingness to do what it takes
o Personal Integrity with sense of ownership and responsibility
o Cares about Customer
o Teamwork with us to become the best Columbaria Manufacturer
About Eickhof Columbaria Inc.
Eickhof Columbaria has spent over 35 years developing a better way to engineer, design, and fabricate columbaria. Columbaria are above ground memorial structures for the final resting place of cremated remains. We have an attitude that fosters a company culture of constant improvement and that attitude, along with our experience is the reason we have columbaria in nearly all 50 states. They’re installed at churches, cemeteries, higher learning institutions, retirement communities, homesteads, and Buddhist temples.