Eagle Brook Church | Media Producer
This job post has expired
Eagle Brook Church is a multi-site church looking for an influential, intentional Media Producer to join our Central Creative team at the Central Office located in Centerville, MN. Someone who is passionate about story-telling and video production, excels at working cross-functionally, consistently thinks outside the box, has exceptional time management skills, and consistently meets deadlines will thrive in this role. If you have a deep love for working behind the scenes to expand God’s kingdom this may be a great fit for you.
Produces excellent, relevant video and media projects as assigned by the Senior Media Producer. Oversees assigned projects from concept to completion. Reports to the Sr. Media Producer.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for conceiving, coordinating, shooting, and editing video content
• Keeps projects moving through all aspects of production (pre-production, production, post-production)
• Maintains an efficient schedule and process throughout the creation of media assets
• Contributes in a creative capacity to the Central Creative Team
• Assembles teams and collaborates with others as needed to produce assigned projects
• Keeps up-to-date on technical skills, cameras, gear, editing software, etc.
• Researches and maintains creative ideas and current techniques
• Assists others on team projects as called upon
• Communicates effectively with ministry partners to ensure projects achieve their goals
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent experience in film, TV, fine arts, or other forms of media production preferred
• Experience in post-production (editing, motion graphics, coloring, audio, etc.) using the Adobe Creative Suite.
• Knowledge and experience with digital cameras (DSLRs, Canon C100, etc)
• Knowledge and experience in field production techniques, standards, and equipment
Generally, 85% at the Central Office located in Centerville, MN, 15% varied depending on shoot locations
Classification: Exempt; Salary // Status: Full-Time // Team: Central Creative