catchfire | Graphic Designer
This job post has expired
catchfire is a Minneapolis-based ad agency. Whether it be print, web, mobile, video or animation we do our best on every project.
As a Graphic Designer, you'll be expected to actively contribute to a range of production and conceptual/strategic work, both solo and under the guidance of a senior creative. Opportunities available for contract or full-time.
You’ll be expected to:
• Have 1–3 years of agency experience and a BA in design, graphic arts or related field
• Consistently create designs that are on strategy and reflect the brand’s personality
• Design in a wide variety of styles
• Maintain a consistent and timely workflow
• Have well-developed typography skills
• Be proficient with MS Office Suite and Adobe CS
• Maintain highly organized server and document files
• Articulate rationale behind design ideas
• Address feedback respectfully
• Handle many projects on a deadline (with a smile)