catchfire | Flex Shift Production Designer
This job post has expired
This is a Flex Shift position — either 12p–8p or 12p–10p, 4 days a week (Mon–Thurs).
catchfire is a Minneapolis-based ad agency. Whether it be print, web, mobile, video or animation we do our best on every project.
As a Production Designer, you’ll be responsible for maintaining client brand standards throughout a range of print materials. The ideal candidate must be able to multitask without missing a beat. Opportunities available for contract or full-time.
You’ll be expected to:
• Have BA in design, graphic arts or related field and at least 3 years of production experience
• Be proficient with MS Office Suite and Adobe CS
• Monitor projects through all phases of production
• Maintain a consistent and timely workflow
• Create and maintain highly organized server and document files
• Understand all facets of print production: press, bindery, graphics, etc.
• Pay attention to detail (times a zillion)
• Prepare files for execution for pre-press and printers
• Ensure final art includes brand equity elements and follows print specifications
• Assist in keeping the database of all graphic assets
• Always work to improve execution phase speed and quality