Cambria | Sr. Art Director / ACD
This job post has expired
Cambria is in search of a digital-minded Sr. Art Director / Associate Creative Director who is highly creative, motivated, an experienced leader and is not afraid to dig in and move pixels around.
The person we’re looking for is part strategic thinker, part creative problem solver, strong collaborator and an all-around good person, who has a passion for design communication. This person will be a leader in the creative in-house agency and will bring experience in both digital and traditional, to a team looking to push the marketing boundaries of the business.
• Direct and supervise a creative team - providing comprehensive strategy, art direction
and delivering bold design thinking - in primarily digital medium but is able shift to
traditional spaces, when needed.
• Partner with internal marketing channel teams to take on creative challenges and
articulate strategic brand concepts to deliver powerful design across all mediums.
• Ability to lead and manage visual/UX design strategy.
• Ability to understand and articulate best practices (personas, journeys, mapping etc.).
• Provide graphic design deliverables: on-brand, responsive design, concepts and
• Fully understand each assignment as articulated in the creative brief and work hand-in-
hand with the team to develop creative that delivers on brand and brief.
• Develop relationships with outside vendors, such as a print shop or digital agency.
• Manage production quality and adherence to deadlines and budgets.
• Stay current with the latest digital trends and proactively seek out solutions to achieve
• Provide mentorship/leadership to junior team members.
Qualifications and Skills:
• 7 – 10+ years experience designing in an agency environment – emphasis on digital
• 2+ years managing a team directly
• Portfolio showcasing strong strategic design thinking - in both B2B and B2C
• Sound understanding of photography, video content, illustration, and typography