Brandpoint | Sr. Paid Media Strategist
Sr. Paid Media Strategist
850 5th St S, Hopkins, MN 55343, USA
Innovation has been the Brandpoint DNA since 1996. We got our start by providing brands with industry-leading content distribution, but we soon transformed into the primary storytelling partner for our clients who wanted to stay ahead of quickly changing media trends.
Today, we are a full-service, comprehensive content marketing agency. Our 20+ year legacy has made us one of the most trusted content partners in the biz – and, most importantly – one of the most passionate.
We thrive when we see content in action. Whether the goal is to increase brand awareness, web traffic, qualified leads or sales, we empower brands with high-quality content and a data-driven approach that gets real, measurable results that grow business.
Brandpoint is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Paid Media Strategist who will lead paid digital strategy, management and reporting for a range of B2B clients. This candidate will work closely with a talented team of SEO strategists, content writers, designers and developers to build and test campaigns. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, business-focused and thrives on leveraging research and analysis to enhance marketing initiatives. If you are interested in working in a collaborative, fun and flexible company, this is the job for you!
- Develop, execute and oversee day-to-day management of paid media campaigns, including paid search, paid social, and display
- Work across major platforms and networks, including but not limited to: Google Ads, Bing Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram
- Conduct in-depth keyword research and audience targeting to inform campaign strategy
- Optimize campaign performance and improve spend effectiveness to maximize client ROI
- Define, measure, and evaluate relevant paid media KPIs. Provide actionable insights to internal and external stakeholders.
- Conduct paid media performance assessments for prospective and current clients
- Manage and nurture client relationships
- Stay current with industry best practices and be a voice for process improvement
- Be a team player and maintain a positive attitude
- Four-year college or post-secondary education in marketing, advertising, communication (or related experience)
- 5+ years professional experience in digital marketing field
- Advanced understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Paid Social, and Google Analytics reporting
- Mastery of paid media best practices and ability to communicate these concepts to other team members or clients
- Experience managing and growing client relationships
- Results-oriented, pragmatic, and passionate about digital marketing
- Active problem-solver, and ability to think quickly on your feet
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present ideas persuasively in verbal and written forms
- Active certifications for Google Ads and Bing Ads. Facebook Blueprint, Google Analytics, and other industry certifications are preferred.
- Experience working in an agency setting
- Working knowledge of Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio
- Experience collaborating with content or SEO teams
ARAnet companies are a fun place to work. With a casual dress code, flexible work hours. When we’re not under quarantine, we have weekly yoga and summer picnics. ARAnet strives to have a strong company culture with many added perks. Everybody fits in and find friends here. And works hard. Then there’s the other stuff: medical and dental, generous Paid Time Off Plan, volunteer time, 401K plan, even that scary flu shot every fall (optional). And much more.
ARAnet Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. ARAnet Inc. is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at ARAnet Inc.are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, […], family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. ARAnet Inc. will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. ARAnet Inc. encourages applicants of all ages.”
How To Apply
Please apply here www.brandpoint.com/about-us/careers/